I love these pictures. Your mom has shared your blog site with me, so I try and visit every morning. What a great adventure you are on. You got some good sympathy laughs from us on your pepper eating picture! Have fun and thanks for the laughs and for sharing your trip. Shanna Mead
Brock is a senior at UNC - Chapel Hill, who calls Wichita, Kansas home. He enjoys windy walks and cocktails with little umbrellas.
Having recently graduated from UNC, Daniel Hoer (a previous contributor) has moved on to bigger and better things.
1 comment:
I love these pictures. Your mom has shared your blog site with me, so I try and visit every morning. What a great adventure you are on.
You got some good sympathy laughs from us on your pepper eating picture! Have fun and thanks for the laughs and for sharing your trip.
Shanna Mead
Post a Comment